Turmeric Extract (95% Curcuminoids)
What Is Turmeric Root Extract?
Turmeric root extract (commonly misspelled as "Tumeric") is from the root or rhizome the a flowering perennial plant, Curcuma longa. Turmeric is native to Asia and has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine and folk medicine. The chief active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin.
This blend of turmeric root extract contains about 95% curcuminoids, which consist of curcumin, desmethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin.
Turmeric Root Extract Benefits †
Turmeric root extract has been used in Chinese and Indian alternative medicine for thousands of years for its many health benefits. It is loaded with antioxidants and may help to support the joints. It may aid digestion and help support the eyes and brain. Turmeric may even help in maintaining cardiovascular health and weight management. It has a great flavor for cooking or adding it to your favorite beverage. We offer BOTH powder and capsule form!
- Fights many different inflammations
- Aids in weight loss
- Supports the joints and improves symptoms of arthritis
- Aids digestion
- Works to support healthy brain function and improve memory
- Curcumin may help reverse many steps in the heart disease process
- Supports healthy eyes
- Boosts serotonin and dopamine
- An Adaptogen that helps your body metabolize stress