What Is Apple Powder?
Apple Powder, (not to be confused with pectin) is made from apples, an edible fruit that has been consumed for thousands of years throughout Europe and Asia. Apples are considered a superfood and are extremely high in fiber and vitamin C.
Benefits of Apple Powder †
Apple Powder is loaded with vitamins & minerals and is rich in antioxidants. It contains high amounts of polyphenols and flavonoids that contribute to overall health and wellness. Apple powder is also rich in insoluble fiber which may aid digestion, as well as supports the lungs, immune system, bones, brain, and heart, and cardiovascular system.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals including Vitamin C and Insoluble Fiber
- Loaded with antioxidants, Polyphenols and Flavonoids
- Fortifies immune function
- Supports lung function
- Aids digestion
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Works to support healthy heart & cardiovascular function
- Helps fortify the bones
- Contributes to overall health & wellness