Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
What Is Cissus Quadrangularis Extract?
Cissus quadrangularis extract is a perennial plant in the grape family that is commonly known as adamant creeper, devil's backbone, veldt grape, and asthisamharaka. It is native to the tropical regions of Asia and Africa and has been used for thousands of years for its health benefits.
Cissus Quadrangularis Benefits †
Cissus quadrangularis boasts many health benefits but is most well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It may aid in reducing swelling and irritations in the body and support the joints and bones. Cissus quadrangularis may help support healthy eyes and is also loaded with antioxidants and vitamin C, which may help support immune function. Cissus quadrangularis may also aid in maintaining healthy body weight, maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, and supporting heart and cardiovascular health.
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Supports bone health
- Aids in maintaining healthy weight
- Loaded with antioxidants and rich in vitamin C
- Fortifies the immune system
- Provides support for healthy eyes
- Assist in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Support the heart and cardiovascular health