What Is Barberry Extract (Berberis vulgaris)?
Barberry extract comes from a fruit that is native to Europe (Berberis vulgaris). The barberry bush is a small shrub that produces small red berries that are commonly used to make jelly, jam, and wine. In Medieval Europe, people used it to help with simple ailments.
Barberry Extract (Berberis vulgaris) Benefits †
Barberry extract (Berberis vulgaris) helps support the digestive system, promotes healthy skin, and supports a healthy heart.
- Supports the digestive system
- Promotes healthy skin & helps fight acne
- Contributes to a healthy heart
- Helps relieve constipation
- Ease the discomfort of stomach cramps