Black Garlic Extract
What is Black Garlic?
Black garlic is aged white garlic that gets its color through a month-long fermentation process, which is believed to increase concentrations of an amino acid derivative that may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Black garlic is also rich in vitamins and minerals.
Unlike white garlic, black garlic's taste is not pungent; it is sweeter, with a syrupy tang similar to balsamic vinaigrette. As a result, it isn't as odorous or likely to cause bad breath.
Black Garlic Benefits
Black garlic is loaded with vitamins and minerals and has nearly ten times more allicin (the active compound found in garlic) than fresh garlic. It is loaded with antioxidants and supports overall health and well-being.† It helps support the digestive system and helps keep the colon healthy.† Black garlic supports heart health, promotes liver health, and may assist with maintaining healthy weight when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise.† It promotes brain health and may help support cognition and memory.† Black garlic also has natural anti-inflammatory properties.†
- Loaded with vitamins & minerals
- Contains nearly 10 times more allicin than fresh garlic
- Promotes digestive & colon health†
- Supports heart health†
- Contributes to liver health†
- May assist with maintaining healthy weight†
- Promotes brain health†
- May support cognition & memory†
- Natural anti-inflammatory†
- Helps fortify the immune system†
- Supports overall heath & wellness†