Red Yeast Rice Extract
What Is Red Yeast Rice Extract (Monascus purpureus)?
Red yeast rice extract (Monascus purpureus) is from fermented rice that acquires its reddish hue from the yeast, Monascus purpureus. It has been consumed since at least 300 BC.
Red Yeast Rice Extract (Monascus purpureus) Benefits †
Red yeast rice extract (Monascus purpureus) is packed full of antioxidants and is rich in vitamins and minerals. It aids digestion, supports the kidneys, and promotes cardiovascular health. Red yeast rice extract aids healthy metabolic function and may help support the joints. Red yeast rice extract may also help fortify the bones.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Loaded with vitamins & minerals
- Aids digestion
- Fortifies the joints
- Supports healthy kidney function
- Works to support healthy metabolic function
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Provides support for the bones
- Contributes to overall health & wellness